- Open the above link. Click on the top left orange button that says “Create apps.” Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Click on this link to check out the layout of MIT app inventor. Play around with the editor on your own page: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/designer-blocks.html.
- Your tutor will now teach with this guide.: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/sites/all/files/hourofcode/TalkToMePart1_2perpage.pdf
- Go to codecademy. https://www.codecademy.com/learn
- Make an account.
- Begin the HTML/CSS course.
Open up Jordan’s overview of Java and follow along with his lecture: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RM8lQWIbgrqiwz4Trqg1HMjkAmKNLBrMGI74HaR30QI/edit