To add your changes to the original repo (after you have already made commits on the fork of the repo in your own repo):
- Go to the original repo page
- Click “Pull Requests”, create a new pull request and compare across forks.
- Choose the fork you want to compare.
- Create a proper title and message for your pull request, then request it. An admin or upperclassman will approve the pull request after fixing merge conflicts.
- Sign up for a Github Account here and download Git here.
- Here is the beginning app code on the NPHS CodeNation Github organization account. You will need to pull this onto your local computer by following the instructions in step #4. You can search for the “vickyjjj” user, follow me, and I will follow you back and add you as a member of the NPHS App Club Github organization.
- Follow this Youtube tutorial to learn how to use Git. Pull the files from the code repository linked in step #3! (after you have tried out the test code example, which is linked in the Youtube video description.)
- Follow this Youtube tutorial to write code for the first two files in your mobile app.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!